Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Updates

I had a little bit more dark brown and dark pink spotting last night when I went home, but I took a nap and when I woke up it was gone, and I haven't had any since. I haven't been cramping since the day before yesterday except an occasional mild one. But I've put myself on modified bed rest anyway. I've talked to a lot of girls who went through fertility treatments that had spotting and everything was fine, and it seems to be common with vaginal progesterone (which my nurse told me as well). So I'm feeling better, but still nervous.

If I had to guess based on how I'm feeling I'd say my HCG is still rising. This morning I was sleeping and my boobs hurt SO BAD. And then I was on the escalator at work and I smelled booze & cigarettes and I almost puked on the escalator. Which isn't something I've had much of up until now. So I'm still hoping chicky is just fine. But I think it's better to be cautious, so I've cancelled my plans for tonight and I'm retiring to the couch.

My parents and Andy have been really frustrated with me and keep saying I'm being negative. I don't think I'm being negative though. I truly believe the endometrin caused the spotting, but I can't help but want to know for sure that Chicky is OK! So hopefully we'll get good news tomorrow and I can rest a little easier.

I love this baby. I love every moment of "I can't put my seatbelt on because my nipples hurt too much" and "I might vomit on you if you come any closer". I want to experience it for a long time! This baby is already the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I need to relax for its sake. It doesn't need to feel mommy worrying 24/7. So I'm going to chill out. But it's still hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment