Wednesday, July 20, 2011

6 More Days

Other than falling asleep before 10 every night and the waves of nausea, I'm feeling pretty good! Chicky is almost 6 weeks old now, and although it seems like it's going so slowly right now, I know in a few months I'll look back and think it flew. Right now I wake up each day thankful that I am one day closer to having my sweet little one in my arms. It still feels like Tuesday is an eternity away, and part of me wants to smack myself every time I think about the fact that I could have been seeing my baby in two days! But it's important that Andy gets to see the first ultrasound and I know we've made the right choice. I continue to hope and pray each night that chicky is growing strong and that everything looks good next week. It can't get here soon enough.

Tomorrow chicky will be the size of a pea. I read on babycenter that sometime this next week it will start moving its legs! I tear up at the thought of my little baby moving its little legs in there. I just can't believe what a miracle it is to have a person frowing inside of me. I can't wait to see it jumping around, and to see its beautiful face in March.

I don't have anything else to report, but I'm happy and excited, and praying for a good ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment