Monday, July 18, 2011

A Letter to My Furbaby

To My Dear, Sweet Columbus,

I love you very much, but I also like sleep. I have started getting heartburn every night when I lay down. Between having to pee 4-5 times a night, feeling like I'm going to vomit once or twice, and just plain waking up, I'm not getting a lot of sleep. Your 4am love tirade is not helping matters. I want to snuggle you. I promise. But not at 4am. And if I push you off of me, there's a reason for it. I don't like getting out the squirt bottle - especially when I have to go downstairs to get it and can't get back to sleep right away. But your middle of the night obsession is just too much for me to handle. I love you, sweet one. But please... PLEASE... let me sleep.

Love,
Momma



  










No comments:

Post a Comment