Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thank God!

*GASP* I put up a ticker!! Me. /I/ get to have a ticker!!! Something about this is still not quite sunk in. I knew I'd be excited but  it's just amazing. I can finally stop worrying quite so much because beta #2 came in at 2313! That's a doubling time of 35.65 hours. Chicky is growing like a little weed in there and I've got the nausea to show for it! But I LOVE it. Yes, I said it. I love nausea. I may regret this later, but every little wave of nausea reminds me that I have a BABY growing in me!!

AND I have an ultrasound next week! It's supposed to be Friday but I might have to change it because Andy won't be able to come that day. She wanted to schedule it for Monday the 25th, and I asked for Tuesday since he's off, and she suggested a different day that I thought was another Tuesday so I took it and it turned out to be Friday. So we're going to discuss tonight what to do. I'd really like him to be there so if he can't go in to work a little late then we'll have to re-schedule. But right now the idea of seeing chicky in a week is AWESOME.

My cramps were gone for a few days. I've had the teeniest little bit of cramping today, but I know it can be very normal for 5 weeks. Especially after IVF and my gigantic ovaries, and hormones shifting things around in there. My beta was very reassuring so I'm trying not to overanalyze. I just can't wait to see my little one on the screen! AHHH! We should be able to see a heartbeat by then in theory. Well.. maybe not on Friday 'cause I'll be 6weeks 1day but maybe. We'll see.

I am so incredibly in love with this baby. I know I keep saying it but it's just amazing and truly an absolute miracle and I thank the Lord above for blessing me with this tiny, precious baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment