Saturday, July 9, 2011

Some Things You Just Know

So it's official. Now I DO know what it feels like for me to be pregnant!!!!! I tested tonight and saw two very clear lines! I took a digital just to confirm and because I really wanted to see the word "pregnant"! So without further adieu:





I had bigger photos but they didn't fit in the blog! It was easier to see how dark the line is though. I'm excited. I'm not taking any more tests because I'm already going "is my line dark enough?" "What if it's not dark enough?" "Are other people's darker?". I even compared on peeonastick.com. So.. no more. I need to not freak out about it. My beta isn't until tuesday and I hope it's high. The line actually showed up pretty much immediately. I dipped it, then went to say something to my husband and then right back to the bathroom and it was already positive. Within like 15 seconds. So we'll see! I'm excited but cautious. We did tell our parents and I told 1 friend, but we won't be telling anyone else until after we hear the heartbeat, and then only super close friends. We'll come out publicly at 13 weeks.

I went into the baby section of Walmart today and I couldn't believe I was looking at things for my own kid. I didn't but anything, but I could've! And.. wow is there a lot we need. It's one thing to look at baby clothes, but then you go through the rest of the aisles and you realize you need A LOT of stuff.

So anyway.. I am pregnant! And I am excited. And... Please pray for good betas!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!! I feel like the digital should have said "pregnant" with a big fat exclamation point after it =) Yay! Fingers crossed for an awesome beta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so happy for you!!! Sending good thoughts for your beta on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I am so so excited for you! :) My fingers remained crossed for fantastic beta numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks guys! I'm excited. So nervous about beta though. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete