Sunday, July 17, 2011

Overlord.. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Just about forever ago, Mrs. E gave me the Overlord Award, and I'm finally going to do it! The premise of the award being that I get to make up 3 awesome, magical rules of life. How cool is that? So here we go! Rules to live by by Wordslikeswords.


Rule 1. Bad things don't happen to good people. They just don't. The world is completely karmically sound. Do good things and receive positivity in return. 

Rule 2. Animals can't be harmed by people that are just jerks. There won't be an animal abuse because it's not possible to abuse an animal. And those animals get to retaliate.

Rule 3. Cheese is good for you. You're encouraged to eat as much of it as possible because it promotes health and well-being!!!!

And now I have to award 7 of my friends so they can make up magical rules of their own!!!! Dear following friends, please accept the overlord award!!


Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment