Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How I'm Feeling Part 2

I need a nap. I hate how tired I am all the time. Some days I feel like I could just sleep for a week and it wouldn't be enough. And let's face facts... it's probably because I'm overweight. When I was thin (I don't know how, but at 5'10, I was thin at 185) I was up all hours of the night and rarely tired. Of course I was also 20 years old, but the weight has to have something to do with it. I really need to start exercising again and eating better. I just shoved some little oranges down my throat. They taste really good, but I just didn't want them. I started feeling sick after two bites of my grilled cheese sandwich, too, but I got through it.

I've decided that when I find out the outcome of this IVF I'm going to make a real, solid plan.

If the cycle were to not have worked, I'll be embarking on a hardcore lifestyle change. I'm going to follow weight watchers and exercise a bunch. I would want to lose about 30 pounds before doing a FET, which I'd like to start in October for a late November transfer.

If the cycle did work, I'd like to look into what foods are best for pregnant women and what to avoid, and start adding in as many fruits and vegetables and whole grains as I can. I want to stop cooking out of a box as much as possible. And I'd like to go back to swimming 3-4 times a week.

As for symptom watch 2011... well... it's going. Last night I had a lot of pain and pulling and cramping near my left ovary and ute. It was not like AF cramps. I haven't had any of those except 1 on day 8. I do get some cramping, but I think it's because of my intestines. This is way TMI, but I've been havnig serious intestinal issues for about 3 days. So there's cramping, but it's not the kind where you run to the bathroom looking for AF. Which I'm pretty excited about 'cause on a normal cycle she would've been here yesterday. I have about a 10 day LP. So far there's not much to indicate the cycle didn't work, except a few pains that I also got last cycle. There' not much to indicate it did work except crazy emotions and intestinal fortitude problems. So I guess there's nothing to do but wait.

I want to POAS really badly. Can someone please call my husband and tell him to let me pee?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I'm so glad she's staying away! BTW, I am so impressed that you haven't POAS yet. (I usually start on 9dpo. I have a problem!!) Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed for you =)

    ReplyDelete