Friday, July 1, 2011

A Few Quick Notes

1. I can't post comments on blogs from work. I just had a long comment written out to the fabulous Mrs. E and it was all "NO!". So... I'll post it from home! And I've done this like 474 other times and forgotten. I have so much to say.

2. I want to go home RIGHT NOW.

3. Have you ever had people tell you they were positive about your cycle, and you knew they were just saying it because it's what you say to people? I don't feel that way at all. I feel like all the people who have told me they think this is it for me, from my nurse at the RE to my dad have honestly felt that. And it makes me so incredibly happy.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for the sweet comment! We should totally be best friends =) I actually wanted to get on here and tell you that I had the MOST vivid dream last night (usually I don't even remember them that well!)... I signed on to Google Reader, clicked on your blog, and read the happiest, most tear-jerking BFP post ever! I'm not sure how much I trust my dreams, but I just have such a good feeling about this cycle for you. So many positive vibes heading your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. That's the best news I've ever heard. I know it's just a dream but everyone has been saying that they think this is it! AHHH Lol. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete