Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Hate Everything Today

I'm pretty sure Andy's going to leave me. I'm out of control. I don't even want to be around me. My OCD has been nuts. And if I'm not so clingy he can't breathe I'm yelling at him or overanalyzing something or being mean. I don't know what to do. It's awful. I feel like absolute crap. I'm emotionally drained despite 3 days off. My intestines are all in a knot and (TMI) I've been in the bathroom every 5 minutes. If it's not one thing it's another and I feel like I've let him down. I feel like I'm a horrible wife. Like Andy doesn't get to be happy because I'm emotional. Like I always bring him down. It's so not fair.

I love my husband so much and I just can't stand that I'm the one making him feel crappy. That I'm stressing him out and making him tired. I don't know what I'd do without him and... it's just a mess. I hate this. I want to go home and go back to sleep so I don't upset him anymore.

Update: Hubs isn't leaving me! Lol. He just called to say he loves me. He says he's not holding it against me but he doesn't want to feed into it either. Which makes sense. Ugh this is such a roller coaster. I don't remember the endometrin making me crazy last time, but I don't know. It sucks this time, that's for sure. Thank goodness for patience. I'm out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment