Friday, May 27, 2011

Three Day Weekend!

I got the call from the pharmacy for my meds. I'd been a little nervous because I haven't gotten the papers that say IVF #2 was approved, but everything seemed to work out abd my meds will be delivered next week. Well... I'm trying to wait until the week after so Andy can be home. I don't want my meds sitting outside in extreme heat for hours waiting for one of us, and I can't take the day off, so it will probably be the next Tuesday, which is fine since I don't start until that Friday. I can't believe it's all happening so fast again. I'm a little nervous that everything is EXACTLY the same as last time. She told Andy she was going to change up my meds, but not the protocol, but so far the meds are the same. I guess when I get home I'll have to see what my starting dose will be this time. I'm hoping it's lower so the whole process is slower and 1 or 2 follies dont get too big too quickly. My goal this time is 8 mature eggs. I don't think that is too lofty of a goal. I had 5 last time, and 6 follicles were empty, so if we can make them more uniform, I should be able to get more mature ones. I'm also still planning to ask for a day 5 transfer. I'm hoping to have a couple great looking embies on day 3, but I suppose even if the worst happened and we had none to transfer, they could put in our frozen blast since it's in the same embryology lab. Right?

This weekend is a no-fly zone for fertility. I'm going to a party tomorrow with hot dogs and hamburgers and lots of booze. I don't talk much about alcohol because I don't drink much, but I'm planning on doing so tomorrow. I have a ride to the party and hubs is coming late to hang out and then take me home. He's so good. He has to work, but agreed to let me drink so he could drive. Love him! Sunday is going to be a lazy day. We're doing some cleaning maybe and then just hanging out. I'm planning on finally finishing planting my garden and I'm going to try to get him to have some wine on the patio with me. Then on Sunday he's working and I've got another party - this one with family and swimming!! YAY! I love hanging out with my family in a relaxed environment. My mom and dad work way too hard so I'm always happy to see them having fun. It's a shame Andy can't be there, but starting in July he is getting paid time off and an earlier schedule. I am so happy for him and so excited.

I feel like everything is just going well right now in our lives. We have gotten a lot of good news lately. Andy finally got his teeth worked on yesterday and wisdom teeth pulled so he's going to be in so much less pain soon. I feel so much less stressed with all of this, and that's great. I can't help but think maybe it'll carry over into a pregnancy!

**While I was typing this, I got a call from Shady Grove. I'd called earlier to make the deposit for the cycle. Well lo and behold, we got ANOTHER credit somehow, and the total deposit was only $2691.69! That means we don't have to put ANY of our cycle on credit! We still have a small personal loan, but not using credit is AWESOME. I was expecting to put about $1000 on credit, so.. YAY!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment