Thursday, May 5, 2011

Longest Two Weeks Ever

If itchy breasts was a symptom of pregnancy you could count me in. I dunno WTH is going on, but it's out of control today. I guess I need to wash my bra lol.

I'm actually surprised at how fast this 2ww is going. I'm already 6dp3dt! Only 5 more days to go until testing. For some reason today I was really down and pessimistic about it. I got a cramp this morning that felt exactly like AF, and I usually get them starting around 8dpo. I kept thinking that feeling the same things meant the same outcome. But pretty much everyone I've talked to has said they felt the same things on their BFP cycles as their BFN cycles. That AF-like cramps can go either way, and there's no way to know until you test. I'm just trying to be positive. Andy is pretty much over me. I know he's excited because he's already got an app for his phone to tell him what the baby is doing each day. But he's not enjoying that it's every single word out of my mouth. I guess I can't blame him. I suppose talking about any 1 thing too much can get old. And it probably doesn't help that it's always "I'm scared!". He told me today to just relax. Not a "relax and it will happen" but a "relax or you might end up in the hospital from freaking out" lol. And I decided that I need a hobby.

I don't know what I can do to keep myself from thinking and googling and wondering and analyzing. I guess part of it just comes with the territory. But I hope it's all worth it and there's a BFP on the other side of the rainbow. Only time will tell. For now I will just try to calm myself down as much as I can. At least it's almost the weekend and I've got movies and lunch with mom and other things to kee me occupied. This whole process is just... crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment