Thursday, May 12, 2011

Final Countdown

Beta is tomorrow. I still haven't tested since Monday. Coworker #2 said she thinks my test was wrong. I know it doesn't mean it was, but it's still nice to hear. My cramps have stopped, and my right boob hurts so bad. It's probably just the progesterone, but a girl can dream, eh?

Yesterday I asked Andy if he was going to cry if we got bad news Friday. The conversation went like this:

"Honey... are you going to cry if we get bad news Friday?"
"... Why?"
"Because you crying is like knives in my heart."
"Well I won't do it around you then."
"No... if you need to cry you cry and I will make everything OK."

So that's what happened. I am going to murder infertility in its face if it causes my husband to cry. He doesn't deserve to have to cry! EVER. I made him promise me that he'd stay hopeful if things didn't go the way we wanted. He said he wouldn't lose hope, and I won't either.

He did call me today to tell me he was excited about tomorrow because we'll be getting good news. He's so sweet. I hope he's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment