Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vacation Plans

I took my first shots tonight and I sort of can't believe it. It means that in just a few short days I'm going to be in the 2ww again! I'm hoping to stim for more than 7 days this time, but either way it'll be soon. I'm already preparing for being out of work, and I'm pretty sure my boss doesn't like it, but this will be the last one for a while whether or not it works. We'd need a few months to get some money saved up either way, and I think my body will probably need a break. And, of course, if it does work, I'll have a good 9 months of work. Hopefully!

I've been trying to convince Andy that before the baby comes we need to take a vacation. I suggested a cruise but he's not particularly keen on the idea. I really just want to go to a tropical island. At the same time, I'd love to not be so overweight when I go to one, so I don't know. I'm not sure Vegas is really our style, and I'd like to go someplace a little more exotic than Chicago. Of course we'd love to not spend a million dollars on it either. My list of placed I want to go the most is:

1. Maldives/Seychelles/Tahiti/Fiji (Any one of those will do)
2. Grand Cayman
3. Australia
4. England
5. Italy
6. Alaska, though I've already been there
7. South Africa


I think the only ones that are remotely possible are Grand Cayman and the Alaskan cruise. We're planning to go to Disney with my parents once the baby's a little older, too.

I MIGHT be biting off more than I can chew with all the places I want to see, but... I need to go SOMEwhere.

Look at me getting ahead of myself. I only just started stims. But what can I say, I'm excited. Wednesday is my first follie check and I'm really nervous to see what happens this time. I want things to go slower but I know if they do I'm going to freak out about that. But I promised myself a less stressful cycle and I'm going to deliver. We still have our big date planned and I'm really excited for that. I'm nervous, but there's nothing I can do but hope and pray, and I'm going to keep doing that and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment