Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Magic Socks FTW!

I had my baseline ultrasound today. I did not have the 24 resting follicles I'd dreamed about, but I did have 17 (9 lefft, 8 right). My RE likes to see 10-15 so I'm happy with 17. I'm slightly concerned that this is the lowest number I've had, but perhaps it's a good thing. I had 22 last time and I keep thinking "we only got 5 eggs last time. What if the 5 we lost were the only ones we would've gotten? What if we get nothing now?". But at the same time, the tech did tell me halfway through last cycle that she didn't think I had 22 to begin with. And 22 didn't work out particularly well. Maybe I'll stim a little slower now or maybe the massive one that messed up last cycle is the missing one and I'll stim evenly this time. We'll find out. I start stims Friday. I did wear 1 pair of lucky socks today!


I'm wearing them with work clothes. And that's the ugly work carpet. I have 7 more pairs of socks to wear and that should cover all of my ultrasounds and retrieval and transfer. 

I have to cancel my WTF on Friday, but I'm going to see if I can email al ist of questions. If not, Andy's offered to go without me (awwww). I'm hoping I can email though, so I'll find out when they call with my lab work from this morning.

Hooray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment