Friday, June 3, 2011

Shopping!

I went shopping today and it was awesome. I found $10 in Kohl's cash in my wallet, and it's just wrong to not use it. I wanted some stuff I could wear to work or on weekends and I found the most gorgeous sweater sort of thing. It's cream-colored, and a deep purple shirt to wear under it. I don't know why I'm so excited about this, but I feel like I have so few clothes I'm really comfortable in and I absolutely love this outfit. I showed it to Andy and he made his "ooooo I like this" face lol.

I discovered that I actually have a doctor's appointment every day but Wednesday next week. Monday is the eye doctor because I've been seeing spots in the eye with the retina issue. Tuesday is my baseline (and my first awesome socks-wearing day). Thursday is my OCD doc, who I have very little to talk about with lately (thank you OCD doc!!!) and Friday is our WTF. I am the furthest thing from a morning person. I rarely get up before 10 on weekends, and I'm going to be exhausted. My kidneys do make me tired and the BCPs are making me eat like  I'm a freaking food vacuum, and that makes me tired, too. I could not be more excited to be off of them. I want to eat like a human again.

I also got a random idea that I should POAS today lol. I have no idea where it came from. I'm decidedly NOT pregnant. I guess I just miss peeing on things. I'm still wavering on testing before beta this time, but knowing me I'll probably do it. I'd like to find out about my baby girl as soon as possible! :D

Like I said, super positive and excited this time. Scared shitless, too. I mean WTF do I do if it doesn't work? But it will, so I'm ready. A friend of mine just found out she's pregnant from transferring 1 embie and that's going to be me in a few weeks. Whooooo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment