Sunday, June 5, 2011

Heck Yes!

I woke up this morning and I really wanted to go out to breakfast, but I didn't want to wait in a restaurant so we went to Panera bread. They were out of eggs (who runs out of eggs when there's a grocery store in their shopping center??) so I got lunch and we went to sit down. Andy was in front of me and walked into one room and immediately said "Nope, can't put you in there" and found a new place to sit. Why, you may be asking? There were babies in there. Ouch. Am I that bitter? Apparently I've put out that air. I explained that though I have days where I'm sad, I won't literally implode and suck the universe in on itself if I'm around cute babies (at least I don't think so, but you never really know?). 

And anyway, I'm going to have one of my own in a while. We have friends visiting and I said they should come in July so we can share our baby having joy with them. Of course we wouldn't actually be telling them until after 12 weeks anyway, but I have to relate it to this IVF working somehow. Everything related to IVF. EVERYTHING. Lol. I'm out of control. Oh, and while we're at it, I could use this as a pretty accurate picture of me right now:


I've eaten so much pizza I think I probably look like that. I wouldn't be surprised. I need help. And if I haven't mentioned it, I hate BCPs.

My baseline is Tuesday. Holy. Shit. I'm so excited. When I think about it I make this face:




And do this dance:



Yep. I'm psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment