Friday, June 17, 2011

Follie Check #2 and More Socks

The cycle in opposite-land continues. Today's follie check was perfect. At my second check last time, I'd already been on Ganirelix for 2 days, and my follies ranged from 10-16mm. I'd had 6 follies at the first check that were huge. Today's check was much different. So far, 8 follies are measurable:

Right:
13.5
12.3
11.1
11.8

Left:
13.1
12.4
11.3
10.7

Endometrial Thickness 8.1

They're not even 3mm different in size, which is a great improvement. She said there were more that she didn't measure, so I'm hoping more pop up by Sunday. I think they will because there looked like a bunch that were close to 10.

Now I'm just waiting on my e2. I'm hoping for something in the 3s or 4s, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. None of these are close to maturity. If I had to make a guess right now, I'd say I'll be triggering Tuesday, but it's still early. So I asked for slow and steady and it looks like that's what I'm getting! I'm thinking they'll keep me on this dose of meds. I really hope I get more follies. Last time I had twice as many on the second measurable follie check. Meaning I went from 6 on day 4 to 12 on day 6. This time I didn't have any measurable folliws on day 4, and 8 on day 6, so I'm hoping day 8 (when I triggered last time!) I have more.

Here are the lucky socks I wore today. They're so freaking cool.


There's even a fin! I love it. And they also happen to be the most confortable socks ever. And I don't like to wear socks.

So there you have it. Things are going well. A few more follies and a few more mm and we'll be set! In theory, they should range from 14-17 on Sunday, so they'll want to see me Monday, too. So freaking excited.

Update: My nurse called. My estrogen is up to 400 from 81 on Wednesday. Hooray! They've dropped my follistim back down to 75iu, so I won't have to order more, but they've upped Menopur to 225, so I've only got two days left! I called to try to get another box ordered which would take me through Tuesday. I think that should be enough. I'm hoping for a few more follicles, but so far things look great.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for good news! And I love those socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Sounds like the progress is excellent! Grow follies grow!
    -ocw2010/Diane

    ReplyDelete