Saturday, April 9, 2011

Random Things

My weight is the bane of my existence. I really hate that 4 or 5 days of not being perfect = gaining 5 pounds. I hope they don't weigh me at my baseline on Wednesday, but I'm just going to have to be perfect until then and hope it all works out. I will be off birth control soon and hopefully that will help. Aaaaand it would help to stop having "bad" days with food. Right.

In more positive news, the government will not be shutting down (yet), so I will continue to earn leave and money to afford this whole process. I can't believe it's starting in FOUR days!!! I''m so close I can taste it! I'm sure I won't be nearly as chopper when my ovaries are the size of grapefruits and it hurts to move 'cause my belly is covered in bruises... but for now I'm psyched. I just really hope it works and I'm trying to continue to be positive.

I'm taking this weekend to chill out. I had a horrible day yesterday and made an ass of myself at work crying in front of my boss. I was so scared about not getting paid that I made some stupid decisions and ... it was a mess. Hopefully it will be forgotten on Monday. Today I'm going to get a shower, head out to pick up a birthday present for my dad, and go to the grocery store. Then I'm going to watch tv and clean and make potato salad for my dad's birthday dinner tomorrow. I love the family recipe and my dad's always happy to have it since only my mom and I can make it. Tomorrow should be a fun day. My family hasn't been over in a while and we have some cool new things, and my cats love them so that'll be fun. Unfortunately it requires giving the cats baths since they both smell really bad lol.

It'll be nice to have a clean house, good food, and my family. I need it after the last week, and I could use the moral support. Plus it's a Sunday. I can't even say how nice it was to sleep in this morning. We're going to church tomorrow so I have to be up by 9:30, but it's still sleeping in, and with all the 7am appointments coming up, that's going to be nice.

I can't believe I'm starting this week. HOLY CRAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment