Sunday, April 24, 2011

All of that time worrying about the trigger and it was nothing. I don't know why, but I kept thinking the big guy wouldn't go through all the way, or... something, but it went right through without issue. I kind of forgot to pull up the stopper to look for blood. Oops (don't tell SGFC!). It bled more than the others by a long shot, but still, it didn't hurt, and that was awesome. And now I know I can give myself IM injections if needbe. What a skill set I've developed.

In any case, NO MORE SHOTS! YAY! And we'll see what my eggs do with that little LH pump tomorrow. Hoping the little guys grow bigger. I think I had 7 over 16mm. 5 more to go! I just have 1 more work day to get through before retrieval. This is going to be quite a week, but we're getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment