Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Last BCP Day to Me!!

If nothing else, realizing that tomorrow is DAY ONE! has done one thing for me, and that's kicked me back into gear with my food and exercise. I'm terrified of them weighing me tomorrow, so in a last ditch effort, I've been trying to do well today. Even though it probably won't have a profound effect on my weight tomorrow, all I usually need is 1 day of sticking to weight watchers to really get back into the swing of it, so that's a good thing. I'm still praying they don't weigh me. Why would they? We already crossed that bridge! OK, Ok, I'm trying to convince myself. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

I've decided not to weigh myself during the actual cycle. I want to continue to eat right and exercise, but I don't want to get discouraged because the meds are screwing with me. I've been down that road and it's not fun, so I'm going to attempt to wait until after the transfer. I'll probably make it a day or two if I try really hard!

Today is my last BCP and I am so happy about that. Last month I spotted for like 2 weeks, and it makes my uterus hurt. I don't know why that is, but it's weird, and I just don't want to be on it anymore. Saturday I will be home all day just ready and waiting to start my injects. We'll see how that turns out, though I'm fully expecting a debacle.

There's so much going on right now - it's crazy but in such a good way.

Oh, I'm also planning a girl's cruise perhaps in October. I need that damn vacation and hubs won't go on a cruise, but I can get airfare and a 5 day cruise for $425. That's good enough for me. I tried to get hubs to go with me, but he won't, and I can't think of another vacation we could take for that cheap. Hopefully he and I will go on one next year (with baby S!). I feel horrible going on a trip without him since he deserves a vacation too! We'll see if we actually end up going, but I want to SO BAD. I need to get a new passport! Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment