Wednesday, April 20, 2011

3-Post Day

I haven't updated this in a while, so here's current out of pocket costs so far.

SHG - $100
Day 3 blood work and ultrasound - $145
HSG - $231.50
Deposit - $3250
ICSI deposit - $250
Meds - $1578.19
Lupron - $10
Injection Class - $10.50


Total: $5575.19

I'm still not paying anything for the visits which is a nice change. If we have embryos to freeze that'll be another $1630 (unless we get that 50% off thing).

I can't believe that even with insurance this is going to cost over $7000. And we still might get a bill saying there were extra costs above what we've paid. If When this works, it'll be awesome, but holy geez. I see why Andy's cautious about 3 cycles. But, if necessary, he'll just have to deal. Although I have high hopes for this. Still trying to give it up to God and failing miserably, but it's in my nature to worry. I'm going to let that go for tonight, though. New med to try and see how it feels, and ultrasound #2 Friday. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm doing egg retrieval NEXT WEEK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment