Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 2 and Weekend Plans

I don't intend to document every single thing that happens over the next 9 days (I swear) but I had to post today. Aunt flow is still visiting, so I'm not sure if it's from that, but I've been crampy today. And there's definitely something going on in my ovaries. If I move quickly, or in a certain direction, I get twinges of pain... not quite like normal pre-O pain, but definitely something.

My headache went away so I'm hoping it was just because I had a rough day. I guess I'll find out for sure tonight. I'm not looking forward to the menopur, but I have read that it stings everyone, so at least I know I'm probably not completely screwing it up. I'm excited to see what the ultrasound says on Wednesday. I still feel like I'm going to stim fast and my retrieval might be a day early. Wishful thinking, perhaps, but we'll see. Part of me is a little nervous that I won't stim at all, but these people know what they're doing, so I'm trying not to think that way.

This coming Saturday my mom and I are having a girl's day that I'm really excited about. We're getting manicures and then hour long pedicures and then having lunch. It's going to be so relaxing (and finally allow me to wear open toe shoes). And I'm planning on going to an early church service afterwards because Easter will be spent up in PA with Andy's family. We'll be up there twice next week. Andy and I tend to argue in PA... I have no idea why, but we do, so hopefully we can avoid that. We had an awesome trip a few weeks ago, and he has been ridiculously sweet to me lately, so I'm hoping to just have a great day with his family and then a great day at the Further Seems Forever show (right, ovaries? You want to go, don't you? So stim well!). Time will tell, but at least I've got some cool things to look forward to and take my mind off of IVF for a while. Baseball hasn't been cutting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment