Monday, April 25, 2011

I Talk A Lot When I'm Nervous. See?

OK, so I know I've been posting like it's my job lately, but I have a lot to say. It happens.

I'm more than slightly annoyed that this cold will not go away! I feel like crap, but not enough crap that I should have stayed home today. Although I would've liked to. I feel like my tonsils must be 4 times bigger than normal, and like they're handing me little notes with every swallow that say "Hey, you know that 'experimental' treatment for your kidneys called tonsilectomy - yeah, you should try that". I mean for pete's sake, even if it doesn't fix my kidneys (which mounting evidence suggests it may), I'll probably get sick less, and that's fun!

That whole tonsil-kidney connection is something about how they're both attacked by the same immunoglobulin (A), so when you get tonsilitis, your kidneys get damaged. Neat, huh? Well, in a horribly morbid, want to throat-punch sort of way.

I also feel like if I bend too far forward my ovaries might burst like water balloons. I've got this picture in my head of all this fluid leaking out into my abdomen. I could swear I felt it earlier. I was also certain I ovulated, although my nurse just called and apparently my blood work disagrees. I am, however, ready to go for ER tomorrow. Holy fast, batman. And I've also decided that my rogue 30mm follie guy is actually 2 15s. I mean you just don't go from your biggest follie being 18 on Friday to 30 on Sunday. 12mm in 2 days? That's nonsense. Or he's got like an indie car in there and is cheating his little way to overmaturity. In which case, we'll have to have words. Slow and steady, grasshopper. Perhaps I should have read them the tortoise and the hare?

Tomorrow's the day we find out how many eggs are really in there! I told Andy his 1 job is to find out how many eggs they got and not forget.

Unfortunately I can't drink after 5:45 in the morning, so this sore throat is going to have to learn who's boss. Or I'll have to really stagger my morning pills so I can get a drink every half hour or so. Maybe super-antibiotics will help tonight. I hope so.

I can't believe tomorrow these eggs are coming out. Adieu, eggs. It's been a wild ride. I already love you so please make some good embryos for me. I'm rooting for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment