Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I have been super sick the past few days. I haven't had a real illness in about 2 years so this sucks. I really need to be at work as this was supposed to be the week I had a lot to do. I have great co-workers who are helping me out, but I still hate being out for so long. The prednisone makes it difficult for me to fight off infections, but I think the antibiotic they gave me is working.

Things have been weird in the 2ww world. I'm expecting my period on Friday if I was right about my ovulation date. But I don't feel like it's coming. I have had absolutely no symptoms. No cramps. And normally the pain and twinges in my ovaries have lessened by now but they haven't. And the boob pains just keep getting worse. I am trying not to think it means anything, but I "feel" like it does. My brain says "Erika, you don't even know if you ovulated" but my heart says "maybe...". The truth is I never felt that "I'm ovulating right now" pain I normally get until Monday. But I'm hoping that was just the corpus luteum breaking down because the +OPKs and good CM were the previous week. Like 10 days before.

I'm 11dpo right now (I think). I did take a test at 9dpo that was - but that's what I get for testing at 9dpo. I guess in a way I'me expecting to get my period as usual, but part of me feels like there's at least a chance this time. I haven't felt like this in a while. And where are the cramps? My uterus was doing some funny things over the weekend. It felt... hard. And stretched across the top. But not crampy. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I know we have morph issues. But then I think about a girl I know whose husband had 1% morph and they got pregnant 2 months after the diagnosis. So it's possible.

In other news, this sickness has really done a number on me, so I've lost quite a bit of weight. By my scale I'm past the IVF goal. I know theirs will weigh me higher, but it's still cool to see that number. I guess we'll see what happens, but for now I'm pretty hopeful. If not for this month then for next.

No comments:

Post a Comment