Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hooray for me! I finally got the RE's office to give me a number for my nephrologist to call. I don't get why it was such a problem. He knows they want a plan of care, but he's extending a courtesy by trying to make sure he includes everything they've required. Why is this so difficult? Hopefully it will be taken care of tomorrow, but of course the RE is leaving at 10 AM. Why wouldn't she? Ugh. This process is very trying.

On other news, I HATE birth control pills. I'm feeling so crampy and moody and I've gained 5 pounds back since I started them. They're going to want to weigh me again and right now I wouldn't meet the requirement! Thank God I only have to do this for 3 weeks. Then I get to be even more uncomfortable and moody for 2, and then, hopefully, 9 more months! Lol. Today, however, I am aggravated, hungry, and ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment