Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Monday, and I still don't know anything. My nephrologist called the RE twice, and as far as I know she didn't call him back. My blood is boiling over this. I'm so angry I could scream. The doctor I'm not paying $10,000 to is the one making all of the effort in this situation. I used to think that the RE really cared, but I'm starting to feel like they want numbers with no responsibility. They don't want to actually go through the process of ME.. just getting another + test to put on their books. And you know what? If I get a + test, I'll probably forget all about this. But I don't even know if I'll get to do the cycle. I've been on the damn pills for 10 days now, and I've gained 5 pounds. Enough that if they cancel and want to wait until next month I'll be over the weight limit again. Because of the birth control pills they put me on for the cycle I was supposed to start but they completely screwed me on. I don't know what to do at this point. I called today for a status and have not yet heard, but I'm sure it will be "she's not in the office so they haven't talked". Tomorrow my husband will be calling since he is off work, and I simply can't deal with it anymore without bursting a vein or two. This is completely ridiculous. I am under enough stress over all of this that I shouldn't have to deal with stress from the RE not doing her damn job. MAKE A PHONE CALL. I'm not asking you to fly to the moon in a rocket made of spaghetti. I want you to call a doctor. Take the 25 cents out of the over TEN THOUSAND we are paying you for this service. I don't pay my nephrologist that kind of money and he called you TWICE. There will be hell to pay if this cycle is canceled because my doctor doesn't care enough about me to pick up the damn phone. I am angry, and it's probably best I stop writing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment