Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today is making me nervous. I'm on day 16 right now. I noticed a little spotting yesterday, but today it's out of control. It's not like a full on bleed... it's brown, but it sucks. I can only assume it's from the BCPs. Apparently some of them cause mid-cycle spotting, but it's sure enough to freak you out. I did discover that they do saline ultrasounds in my office, so I don't have to go to Rockville which is hell to get to during rush hour. I'd probably have to leave at 6AM to have a chance of showing up on time for my 8:15 appointment. Now I can get up at 7 and not have an issue. They didn't call me today so I can only assume nothing happened, but I'm too worn out about it to worry. Hopefully something will work out by Monday so I don't have to be upset when I see my RE. I also hope she doesn't weigh me. BCPs are a bitch. I want to eat EVERYTHING and I have very little control. I need to stop that and get back to the gym. Tomorrow's a new day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment