Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow. I took my last birth control pill on Friday. By Sunday night I was spotting, and I had my period this morning. I didn't realize it happened quite so fast. That's a good thing though. The sooner I get my period the sooner I start the next 2 weeks and then injections! I hope I get my meds soon. I'm kind of excited to see what it all looks like and get started with it. I know it sounds horrible but part of me is looking forward to egg retrieval simply so I can have 2 days to rest. I'm nervous about the whole thing just because I want so much to have good eggs and I won't know until we get there. Everyone keeps telling me it's going to work and I'm praying every night and trying to have faith. I know whatever is going to happen is going to happen, but I'm still thinking about it and hopeful.

I'm back on Weight Watchers. 7 pounds gained is enough! I need to get back down. I'm not going to start this pregnancy at a healthy weight, but every pound I lose is healthier, so I'm going to keep trying. I'm planning on actually cooking a meal tonight that I'm quite excited about. I'm going to give that new Philadelphia "Cooking Creme" a shot. I'm modifying one of their recipes and making chicken with peas over angel hair with one of the cremes. I'm also planning on buying a kindle which I think will coax me into the gym a little more if I can place it on the machine and read. I can't do that with my iphone app because it's so small I can't see it and I have to use my hand to turn the page every 4 seconds.

We'll see what the nurse says when she calls me back today. I know I'm back on the right track with my eating habits, though, and it makes me feel better about everything. I'm just so ready to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment