Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Wednesday. I still don't know anything. I know the doctor finally showed up for work today, and she'd better damn well have called my nephrologist today. I had Andy call them. I just can't take it. If someone doesn't do something, physical violence will ensue, and it's not OK. I have too many hopes and dreams riding on this, and I'm not ready to give it up because they don't care about ME.. as a person. Hopefully they'll call Andy back with good news. He says he's ready to use force, but he will not be yelling. I don't know how he plans to do this, but I hope it works. 9 days of BCPs left.

Update: I should really just write in here every day, because whenever I write, I get responses. I've decided that blogger is the key to getting things done. Anyway, hubby called the RE. Apparently they tried to contact my nephrologist, but he's out of the office now (who's surprised by this? Not me!). So they told Andy the best time to call tomorrow, and I called and told his secretary. Apparently they RE has been talking about what to do if I run out of pills and all of this stuff. I guess they realize, since he called, that he really is on board. SO I have a mock embryo transfer at 8:15 on Monday. YAY! Well.. sort of yay. I'm never excited about the introduction of weird liquids into my uterus through catheters, but, hey, you do what you have to. The entire appointment slot is 1/2 hour so I guess it won't take too long. And then I'm done EVERY test and all I need to do is start the shots. Is this happening? Is it really? Maybe. It just might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment