Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I know that writing posts about not having my period induces a period for me, so I'm not sure why this surprised me, but, lo and behold, it came today! This tells me I probably ovulated when I thought I did. But I also only had a 10 day lp again. I don't like that one bit, but I guess that's why they give you progesterone during IVF. I'm going to ask about that when I see the nurse after my day 3 blood work. And, in light of this new information, I'm going to write a list for myself of things that do not mean I am pregnant:

- Just "feeling" pregnant
- NOT just "feeling" pregnant
- Cramps
- No cramps
- Boob soreness
- Ovary pain
- Sore throat

Sometimes during the 2ww I look back at previous cycles and wonder what happened during them so I can compare. So there it is, future me. None of those things are indicators of pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment