Monday, March 21, 2011

So What Happens Now?

Well, that's a good question. I do have 1 week left of pills. I'm still waitingon my nephrologist. Now that I know the RE called and left him a very detailed message last week, the ball is back in his court. I emailed him today and I'm hoping to hear something back. In the mean time, my nurse called to follow up. She hasn't heard anything, and she said if I don't get everything straightened out very soon, we'll start on BCPs again next month. UGH. I do not want to deal with this crap again. She said we'd shorten it to two weeks, so it would only extend my timeline by 2 weeks, but I've waited so long at this point I just want to get started, so I'm really hoping something happens now and I don't have to wait another 2 weeks to start injections! I'm so frustrated. I need a drink or 10.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry they are giving you such a run around. How aggravating!! I hope you get some good news soon on what the plan is going to be!

    ReplyDelete