Monday, January 24, 2011

Well... I'm really not sure what the deal is with my body and the lack of CM, but given my OPKs and my crazy temp rise, I might have ovulated yesterday. If so, I think we sort of caught it. We had a little mishap with our baby-making the night before, but yesterday went as planned lol. I guess time will tell. I'm posting my chart here 'cause I like looking at it. My temp was .4 degrees higher than the highest temp I've had all month. I actually woke up sweating. I had a shitty night last night full of anxiety, but that doesn't normally affect my temps so we'll see.


My OPKs didn't look positive at first, but I actually kept all of my OPKs this month and they were way darker, and then when I looked closely, the darkest part of the test line was as dark as the control line. I hate that.. I wish they would be even, but it never happens that way. I'm going to do another tonight to make sure it's getting lighter. I certainly don't think a 97.2 temp counts as a fever so hopefully it's just progesterone. I thought  I had tell-tale ovulation signs Saturday morning but then my temperature went down the next day so I guess not. If so we totally missed it. Anyway, we'll see what happens but I hope this is it!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really hate the days waiting to verify O. I've had weird OPKs not totally solid mean nothing. I've also had temp spikes mean nothing. But the combo of the two looks good, good luck!

    ReplyDelete