Friday, January 21, 2011

Now I'm starting to get REALLY nervous. I got a massive amount of CM, but I don't know if it was watery or not. I couldn't tell. The problem is if I don't ovulate soon, I won't get my period soon, and I'll be in Wisconsin when I'm supposed to be getting day 3 bloodwork. This is going to push me back a whole month! This is aside from the fact that we have been so excited to try this month... if I can't even get the bloodwork done it's going to be another let-down. I mean.. chances are I won't be at the right weight until March anyway, but I'm just scared they're going to say "Now that we have the blood work, we'll take this month to come up with a plan" and I won't get started on BCPs until April. That wouldn't really be so bad but I'm just nervous something else will happen the longer we wait. I just want to start the process and I hope that we can. Please cooperate, body. I want this baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment