Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well, still no signs of impending ovulation. It's upsetting because I've put so much faith in this month... so much hope. And without ovulation there will be no baby. I suppose it's less disappointing than it cold be since we're already planning on IVF, but I hope it doesn't mean my hormones are totally screwed when I do my Day 3 bloodwork... if I get a period, which is questionable without ovulation. It's been a strange cycle, and my pregnant co-worker says I need to test if it doesn't come soon. I'm only on day 18, but people do ovulate early occasionally. It doesn't look like it from my temps, but I had spotting mid-cycle which I've only had once. And it wasn't just spotting.. it was dark CM for 2 days. The other time it was one tiny spot once. It could be because I ran out of Synthroid for a few days, too, but.. I guess time will tell. My uterus feels weird and I hope that doesn't mean something is wrong. I really want to ovulate... I want to have a chance to have a baby this month and my body is failing me. I'm depressed... and I hope something happens soon. I want that hope back.. the 2WW. *sigh* I guess only the next few days will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment