Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My diet has been going extremely well! I know it's only been 3 days now, but I feel great. The plan is similar, but the differences seem to be helpful. I am definitely eating enough and I didn't feel like I was on older plans. At the same time, I feel like I'm eating better foods, and I'm not overeating. Yesterday I made a casserole that I got 4 meals out of and I put them in individual containers in the fridge so I could grab them and go. I also cut up chicken for fajitas and cut up individual portions of chicken that I can oven-fry in a couple of minutes for dinner. I'm really excited about it honestly. Now I have to split my beef up into hamburgers and stuff for lasagna which I plan to make maybe on Sunday to get meals for the week out of. I know I'm losing weight already, and I feel better, too.

I talked to my nurse this morning. We're doing day 3 bloodwork next month and they're going to weigh me. I don't know if I can lose the weight by then - it should be about 3 weeks from now. But we'll see. If not, I should definitely be there by March, so if she takes my weight and it's too high, I'm going to tell her I've lost most of it and ask if we can plan on starting the next month. I hope she says yes. I don't want to have to wait until April to start just because I need to get weighed in March. If we go ahead planning on a March start I should be OK. I have a business trip in April and I'll need to get someone else to go out there if I'm going to be stimming or doing retrieval and transfer then. I think actually if we start in March the trip falls right about when I'd be doing retrieval or transfer, but if we start in April I'll still be on BCPs.. but I don't care, I want to start in March! I can only do what I can do with my weight. As of yesterday morning I was 279.6 and I need to be 271. I could lose that in 3 weeks, but that's by my scale and I think theirs will weigh me higher because I'll have clothes on and stuff. Hopefully if I'm 273 or 274 they'll say I'm close enough and assume that in the next month (February is a testing month) I 'll be ready to go for March. They're strict but I really don't want to waste a month on 3 pounds!! Time will tell. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment