Friday, January 7, 2011

In the spirit of being excited about babies, I picked out a crib today! My doctor, and a Hopkins high risk OB have both said that as long as my creatinine stays under 1.4 I should have an uneventful pregnancy. Seeing that 1.0 in my email made me feel good. My kidneys are still doing their job. Yes, they're leaking, but they're still filtering. It makes me feel a little better. And I love picking out baby stuff. So here's the crib and dresser:





I am thoroughly in love with this set! I've always danced around the idea of various cribs, but I saw this one and fell in love right away. I'm also going to get a rocker. I have a bookcase that my dad made me as well. I really need to get pregnant so I can put the nursery together and go into stores looking at baby clothes with the intention of buying instead of holding up cute outfits and wishing I had a baby to put in them! 

I'm brimming with excitement right now. This can't be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment