Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holy hot dreams, batman! It's been so long since I took soy that I completely forgot about this side effect. Every time I close my eyes I have sex dreams. The majority are actually about my husband, so when I wake up I'm like "heeeeyyyy hubby......" haha. I always figured part of my lack of sex drive was hormonal, and I think the fact that soy definitely helps proves that to a degree. But it also proves that it's doing something. It's scary how excited I am about this month. I get up every day excited to take my temperature and write it down. I'm so hoping I get better temps this month from the soy. And the lower doses of prednisone. I still have that appointment on Monday and I'm SO hoping she says we can start the IVF because if she does we can start as soon as I get my period... but I hope I don't get it because I'm pregnant! I've decided that we just need to have sex like 40 times over the three days once I get my +OPK. With Andy's 5% morph, if we have sex 3x as much as normal people, it'll be the same number of normal sperm as if we had a normal count and had sex once, right!? It'll be like he doesn't have a morph issue! That's what I've decided. So once I get my +OPK, we're going to have sex twice that day and once the next.. 3 times over 24 hours. I hope I can get hubs to agree. But he really wants this baby and he really wants it naturally. And.. he's male. So it shouldn't take much convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment