Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I talked to Andy a little bit last night about this upcoming cycle. He says he has a "good feeling". This isn't the first time he's said this. He tends to have a good feeling every month, but I do feel better about it than I have in the past. I think a lot of it has to do with the HSG. I've always gotten so many random, weird pains throughout my cycle and I was a little afraid there would be something wrong because of this. Knowing that everything is actually OK in there feels good. I think I'm going to try the soy just for an extra push. It tends to make my OPKs come out as definite positives which I think is a good sign hormonally. How cool would it be for us to get pregnant on our own after all the things we've dealt with in 2010? I'm not expecting it, but I know we're going to give it our all. It would be a great birthday present for my mom, whose birthday falls just after we'd get our first ultrasound. She's been so pumped about having a grandbaby.

I still don't have my test results, but that's OK. I'm ready to get this month started either way. I'm so early I can't do anything yet, but I am so hopeful. Probably too hopeful. I got a pout from hubs when I told him my period started this month and we were told not to try because of the HSG. I know next month he'll be really disappointed as we start year 2 of TTC. I hope this is our year. We want this so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment