Sunday, January 2, 2011

AF came this evening... after 5 so tomorrow counts as CD 1. I would think this means I ovulated when I thought I did - last Wednesday, but my temps were so low that I was thinking I was wrong. Maybe I'm just not producing enough progesterone. The good news is tomorrow starts a new cycle and we are pumped. I'm going to get some OPKs this month, and we're going to try to go as close to every other day as possible from around day 10. I know we're probably still dealing with the morph issues, but there's so much controversy about morph and if we have enough sex we'll definitely get the timing right. In previous months we'd only do it like.. 1 time during my fertile window so we're going to up that by a lot. I'm a little more hopeful this month because now I know that I have open tubes, so in theory there should be something to fertilize.

Normally I have pretty much no sex drive at all, but I've been working on it and I am really making some progress, so I think we're both feeling better about that part of our relationship and it'll feel more like fun than work this time around. We're both excited about the process again and that's really cool. Andy actually said today, "as often as we're doing it now we may not need IVF". I reminded him that the IVF is because of my kidneys, but it was still cool. It's neat for us to feel like we may have a chance going into this month. I'm excited for the 2WW again. I'm not sure how much of a shot we have with my temps not going up too much, but I might be reading into it, and so I've decided to be excited.

It's just nice to feel like "hey, we could get pregnant this month" again. I can't wait until my period is done and I can start peeing on sticks lol. And I should be getting my latest test results this week for my kidneys so we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment