Saturday, January 29, 2011

My boobs hurt. This has nothing to do with being "preggers" (have I ever mentioned how much I HATE that word?) but I do think it means I ovulated. I've decided that my post-O ovary and boob stabbing pains are from progesterone, so that's a good thing. Do I have any actual pregnancy signs? Not 1. I'm frustrated... I guess part of me thought "Hey, February marks 1 year since you started trying! Maybe this'll be it!" but I don't think so now. It's not that there's no chance I am. We tried the day I ovulated... I'm just feeling pessimistic because of the morph issues. I feel like we need more sperm to make it happen, so once isn't going to cut it.

I was going to post some pictures, but hubby is home so I'm not going to. Later maybe!

3 comments:

  1. Boob issues are my #1 sign that ovulation occurred. I don't think one ovulation went by when they didn't. And yes that would be due to increase progesterone.
    Unfortunately, just about all pregnancy signs are also progesterone or PMS signs. There really isn't anything that is pregnancy only; and that includes nausea! Good luck to us both.
    This is my 3rd month I've ovulated and each month I have been doing so earlier. Do I look forward to possibly being pregnant? Nope, I want to see if next cycle I will ovulate even earlier! March marks the 2 years of trying mark for me. I'm still hopeful, just realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I'm glad you're ovulating! Are you on meds or is it natural? Either way that's great! It feels good just to know something is working. I'm trying (still) to find a line between being hopeful and being naive. I hope it works for us both and we're happily surprised!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing herbal. Femaprin for almost a year and I added DCI in November. Seems like that is the trick for me; even my temps are less erratic!

    ReplyDelete