Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It looks like we might be getting some money back on our tax returns this year. This makes me very happy. We both are in dire need of a vacation from all the stresses of our lives, so we decided to go to Chicago for a while in July. My husband is an avid baseball fan and he's in love with the Chicago White Sox, so I decided that we were going there to see them play. It's not a full week or anything. We'll probably leave late afternoon on Wednesday and come home on Monday night. But we still get 4 full days in Chicago to see some games and explore and hang out together. We're hoping to have a third along for the ride. Andy deserves something good. He tries so hard to be everything for me. He deals with my OCD. He moves the bookcase clutter after I only tell him once that I hate bookcase clutter. He calls me 6 times on his day off and tells me he misses me when I come home. He tells me I'm beautiful pretty much every day.. and no matter how un-beautiful I'm feeling. We fight... sure... but I never ever feel unloved and unappreciated. He works his ass off at home.. cleaning everything because I get so tired. He works his ass of at work. He's just a great guy and I'm so happy to have him. He deserves this. And I'm going to be very happy if we can pay for it with tax returns! It'll be so nice to have the tickets bought and the hotel booked. I can't wait to see his face when he enters US Cellular for the first time. And, of course, he puts his hand on my belly and promises his baby he'll bring him back when he comes out. I hope we're pregnant by then. But no matter what, we deserve to have some fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment