Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hooray for crosshairs! My temp went up just a teeny bit today, but all my temps are above the coverline, and all but 2 pre-O temps were below it. It looks like I'm SO CLOSE to the coverline but they put it super high... at my highest of temps rather than at an average. Out of 17 Pre-O temp-taking days, only 4 were around the coverline, so otherwise it would look like a very clear shift. It's still there, but not as obvious as I'd like it to be. But, the lines are solid so that's good. Unfortunately, I'm not sure about our timing. It shows I ovulated on Sunday, and we did try on Sunday, but we tried to try on Saturday and had a problem lol. It's funny thinking about it, but it won't be in a few weeks if I have a negative test! We'll just say we tried something new and it backfired lol. But I did use pre-seed, so hopefully the little guys swam faster and got to the egg while it was good. I've already started the phantom symptom watch. Today (3DPO, mind you) my heartburn is out of control and my right lower abdomen feels weird/painful. What does this mean? Absolutely nothing, but it's still fun to think about. They changed my due date based on Ovulation, so it's not longer my anniversary, but 10/16. Meaning 38 weeks would still be in October and I'd looooove an October baby. Still, my hopes are about nil that this is our month. I'm trying to be positive because we did try and it is possible, but at the same time I know the odds are against us. I suppose we'll see what happens, but hopefully this will be it. And if nothing else, I should be on day 3 before I leave for WI, so I shouldn't miss out on this day 3 testing.

I'm currently praying for a snow day tomorrow because I've been SUPER stressed. My mom keeps telling me to chill out because stress can affect fertility. She's not saying "just relax and it will happen" but "hey, stress makes it worse". And I can take that since my stress is not baby-making-related and I DO need to chill out about it. Last night I told Andy I loved him and "the baby" did too. He made the cutest face ever, so that made me happy. We should have had a snow day today because I drove to work on packed snow instead of pavement, and the worst is yet to come. Maybe I should be glad that in February since I'm forced to take a cab from the airport, I won't have to drive on this:


Yep, that's a road in WI. And I thought we had it bad. So anyway, there's something to be grateful for on this unfortunate lack of a snow day. I could be driving in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment