Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm 5dpo today and grasping at things that could be symptoms. Implantation can start this early, but really, I have nothing. A few pains here and there that are nothing I haven't felt before. I have so little hope for this cycle and it makes me sad. I don't know what I expect - for some surefire sign to sweep down and prove we did it? It's silly, I know. I've been following Weight Watchers but not losing weight this week, which is rather depressing. I know I won't meet the requirement by February. Hopefully by March. And still I want this to work. I guess next month we'll try again, without the soy, letting nature take its course. I just have to wait this out. I wish I had little symptoms to get excited about, but I don't have that. Oh well, 8 more days until I get my period and can start a new cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment