Friday, October 7, 2011

Thought Vomit Thursday

Concept stolen from Mag. I thought this was a fantastic idea, even though I can't tell her on her blog because my security from work is mean. There's a funny picture of a baby that goes with this, but I'm too lazy to put it up right now, so instead I will post random things in my brain in aesthetically pleasing bullets.

  • I hate OCD. People think it's all about germs and organizing, but it's really about total life suckage, and I want to punch it in its ugly face.
  • Hubs is sick and I wish he would get better. I hate it when my poor guy is sick.
  • I am psyched for the trip this weekend, but I'm REALLY tired and I have to drive the three hours. I have absolutely no business being tired given the amount of sleep I get so I'm going to assume the tired will go away soon.
  • I hate it, but I have to admit that my mother was right. I'm going to be sick this entire pregnancy. I'm lucky that I only throw up in the mornings, but my stomach is unhappy all day. Thanks for passing this one down, mom.
  • I wore leggings under a skirt today. I used to think that was stupid and now I'm doing it myself.
  • I really wish people understood elevator etiquette. When you are waiting for an elevator, and the doors open, you let people off before you get on. It's not hard. It really isn't.
  • I'm so freaking excited about the cool weather and the upcoming holidays. I can't wait to go Christmas shopping and get a bunch of days off.
  • I'm worried about maternity leave. Right now I have no leave. Seriously, none. I get a lot working for the government, but I can't take any more days off before the baby comes without dipping more into borrowed leave or leave without pay. It's crap. Why did I have to get so sick!?
  • I'm getting a raise soon and 2 extra hours of leave a paycheck. I hope this allows me to put more money in savings. I need so many things right now.
  • I would like to make an entire jar of pickles my lunch, but my kidneys wouldn't like it, so I have no idea what to eat. Second runner up is a giant thing of frozen yogurt.

That's about it for now. That's seriously all running around in my brain. I need to calm down. And sleep. And eat some food.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I love this TVT thing!! haha.

    I hope the hubster gets well soon!

    I remember about 10 years ago when everyone was wearing black tights and I thought it was so so silly looking. And then I got a pair, and I never wanted to take them off. Maybe I will go scout out some leggings. I just feel like as a bigger girl, I might look totally weird? Not sure.

    Hooray for frozen yogurt! I say "fro-yo" all the time, and then it makes me think of LOTR. Anyway, Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete