Thursday, October 20, 2011

Photomania

I really wanted to buy baby girl a dress, so I went to Kohl's and bought a few things. I also discovered that they carry in store a lot of the things that Babies R Us only sells online. Here's what I bought today:








And here's what A picked out yesterday. I LOVE this:






How far along? 19 weeks! Halfway there!

Next Appointment: Tuesday is a check-up, then Nov. 8 is the fetal echocardiogram

Weight gain/loss: I haven't been weighed. My guess is about 7 or 8.

Maternity clothes? Uh.. yes

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep? I wake up a LOT to pee. And I wake up every time I turn on my side. I can't sleep on my back anymore because I can't breathe well when I do. I guess it's true what they say that your body will let you know when you need to stop.

Best moment this week? Seeing my girl on ultrasound!!!

Food cravings: Teppanyaki from Sakura!!!!

Odd pregnancy symptom of the week: Nothing new really

Gender: GIRL!!!

Belly button in or out? In. Still hoping it stays in!

Movement? Yep, she's moving. It's getting more often and more obvious.

What I miss? Turkey subs

What I'm looking forward to: Holding my baby in my arms.

Weekly wisdom: I have no new knowledge lol.

Milestones: Baby girl weighs 8 oz!

Belly pic:



And I picked out what I think is the best picture from the ultrasound:






It's kind of hard to make out, but that's her!

1 comment:

  1. Those outfits are adorable!!! I'm definitely going to Kohls when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete