Friday, October 28, 2011

Finally

Did I really finally pick out bedding? Yes! I did! Yesterday my mom offered to make my bedding (love her) if I could find fabric. So I decided to go with one of the sets I was going to have custom made, but we're going to do it! I got all the fabric for @ $100! My mom is an amazing seamstress, so we're going to work on it together. Here's what I finally picked.

Crib sheet:



Outside bumper:



Inside bumper:



Crib skirt:



It looks like such a hodge-podge right now but it'll be great all put together. And if for some reason it doesn't look right, I'll just get some solid fabric instead. But I'm excited. I should note these are all part of a collection. They're coordinated.. I didn't do it lol. I love this because it's made for little kids, it's cute, I ADORE the colors, and it has pink, but it's not an overload of pink. I got enough fabric to make the valance, and Im' going to make art work too. It's going to be fantastic and I'm incredibly excited.  I love all of the little animals and the bright colors. It's clearly girl fabric without being overdone.

Basically what I'm trying to say is "YAY!"

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors/designs!! Your baby is going to be one lucky little girl =) Pleaasssee post pictures when you're done. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete