Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Bedding Dilemna

Well it's been an interesting few days. It started out with me picking out some bedding from Etsy that I really like. There are a few options, and it's custom, so I get to pick the fabrics. Here are the ones I like:




Right now I'm leaning towards the last one. I was originally thinking the second one, but I'm thinking I might want something a little more... "little girl". I could see using the second one in my own room. If I do pick this last one, I'd do the bumper in #8, the crib sheet in #10, and the bumper in #3. The quilt would have all the fabrics, and her name at the bottom. The valance would also be in #10. Then I think I would just order a yard of #10 and staple it to canvas to make artwork to match.  The walls would be in the aqua/green color. The color scheme here is exactly what I want. It's girly, but not TOO girly, and has a lot of the aqua that I love. And it's an animal print which is what I really wanted in the first place. The set is going to be about $350 all told, but she does good work, and I'm planning on spending a lot less on the crib than what a lot of crib sets go for, so it evens out. I'm still not 100% sure, but I've been talking with the seller and she's great, so I'm pretty sure whatever I get is going to come from her!

So.. tell me what you think! Which do you like the best for a little girl?

1 comment:

  1. I love the last one too, though I'm a sucker for all things pink =) I think your ideas are great! The colors will go really well together, and I love the idea of using #10 as artwork. I can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete