Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My What Changes a Week Can Bring

How far along? 17w5d

Next Appointment: Next Wednesday - Anatomy Scan. YAY!

Weight gain/loss: Haven't checked. +3 at the last doctor's appointment. I probably gained a lot this weekend but will probably lose it shortly.

Maternity clothes? Definitely. You'll see why later.

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep? I get up a lot to pee and switch positions, but otherwise it's OK when I'm not in pain. I still get that sacroiliac sometimes and it's horrible.

Best moment this week? I think I felt the baby move. It's hard to tell and it's been a few days, but I think I did! The baby is moving. It did it this morning and it felt like a slimey animal slithering around in my uterus. I'm not sure how I could mistake that for something else.

Food cravings: None really. I was desperate for some sicillian pizza but I got it so I'm OK now.

Odd pregnancy symptom of the week: Lightning crotch. I got my first one yesterday. I said "WTF was that?" and then realized baby is big enough to start pressing on the nerves.

Gender: 8 days!

Belly button in or out? In. Please stay in.

Movement? I thought I felt some last Wednesday and Thursday but I haven't felt much since so now I'm not sure again. Yes.

What I miss? Not feeling sick.

What I'm looking forward to: Not feeling sick lol.

Weekly wisdom: I may have said this before, but pregnancy pillows are a godsend for hip and back pains. It helps to use a second knee pillow.

Milestones: Baby is 5 inches long and starting a growth spurt!

Belly pic:
 
 
 
I posted this on facebook and got the question "Are you sure you're not further along? How many babies are in there?". Yes, I'm sure, and it's only 1. But I'm huge. I know this lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment