Monday, October 17, 2011

18w4d and Strangers are Noticing

I got my very first comment from a stranger tonight! I was in the line at the grocery store and the checker asked how far along I was! Granted, I was rubbing my belly, but still... people don't ask unless they're idiots or very sure. So I'm thinking it's pretty obvious at this point.

The baby has also been moving like crazy. I feel it so incredibly low that I wasn't sure for a while, but I'm pretty sure it's the baby. It feels like something wiggling against my uterus and it tickles and makes me laugh. It's been happening a lot today and it's such a cool feeling. I can't wait for A to see how it moves on Wednesday.  I can't believe in 2 days we'll finally get to call our baby "baby boy" or "baby girl". Or its actual name... Andy for a boy, and either Elise or Evangeline for a girl. We're going to go buy something afterwards and we'll finish up our registry.

Things are going by pretty fast. I wish I was 36 weeks or had a healthy baby in my arms, but I'm excited with every day that passes. It'll be nice to see the little one and make sure it's OK. Wednesday can't come fast enough.

1 comment: