Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Big Milestone

I can't believe it's here... I can't believe I'm 20 weeks!! It's amazing to look at all that we've gone through and to finally be pregnant and expecting a little girl in March. I know we still have a long way to to go, but I'm so incredibly grateful to be here, and I'm counting down the days until Thanksgiving when baby girl hits viability. I'm so incredibly in love with her and preparing for her arrival has been the most amazing, exciting time in my life. I can't wait to see A with her. I can't wait to see my parents hold her for the first time. I can't wait to spend 3 months with her all day every day!

I'm still praying every single day that she continues to grow and get stronger and healthier. That my BP stays down (141/73 last night!) and my protein loss stays down. And that she gets everything she needs.

I do feel incredibly behind on all the prep for her arrival. I haven't bought anything for the nursery, and we still have so much to do. I'm still not decided on bedding and it's driving me nuts. I still haven't worked on her room. I really need a weekend where I don't have anything planned and I think next weekend is finally that weekend. And it's in November! Although the weekend after that I have a 3 day weekend and I think I can get everything packed up that weekend so we can move everything out. A knows I want to have everything cleared out before December, and I think things are starting to get a little more real for him now that he's seen her again and we know she's a she and such. And he's going to see her again on the 8th.

I feel like I keep saying "I have to get things done" and not actually doing anything, and time is creeping by. It's only 4 weeks until Thanksgiving!!! And I only have 18 weeks left until her birth (queue freakout). I haven't started thinking about labor or birthing classes or hospital tours or... oh dear lord. I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!!! (Yes I'm really freaking out a little lol).

I need to go do something.. anything to speed this process up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment